Water based wood varnish and floor varnish recommendations

Hi, Looking for any recommendations for water based clear satin wood varnish for some hard wood trim - beech and satin wood varnish for pine flooring and would appreciate thoughts on any of the manufacturers/suppliers - Screwfix, Dulux, Cuprinol etc etc. TVMIA

Reply to
colinstone

In article , snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com writes

Sadolin: I've used it twice in 18 years (thats what is only needed) on the eves of my house.

uses Teflon. Cuprinol is Dulux:
= boat varnish

Reply to
zaax

Hi

Rustins.

Dave

Reply to
David Lang

Hi, I have been a timber floorlayer for more years than I'd care to say! and it's always been my opinion that the off the shelf polishes are no way as good as a dedicated flooring seal/polish. Water based polyurethane sealers/polishes that I can recomend is the Swedish Bona brand but rather expensive, Junkers Strong is a one part polish that my local council specifies. I get my stocks from a firm near Preston called Havwoods Ltd but I'm sure that any good flooring supply firm can help out. All be good Grumps

Reply to
Grumps