waste adaptor

Hi,

I'm planning some drainage in a new ground floor bathroom and need some advice. I'd like to connect the free standing bath, WHB, WC and shower directly to the same new underground 110mm pipe that connects to the vented soil stack. I was planning to use waste adaptors for the bath, whb and shower. Firstly, can I do this? and secondly, do I need to have a rest bend at the base of each connection or will a standard equal junction do? Hope this makes some sense!

Thanks Alison

Reply to
alison