Wasps at night

I have a problem with wasps at night I currently get about a hundred or so wasps on my windows during the night and morning, soon as the sun comes up they go. I can see a nest anywhere. any ideas?

Reply to
pden

They get too cold and can't get back to or find their nest? Shouldn't worry too much they'll all be dead soon as the weather gets colder.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Apart from the queen, who will rough it out under some bark or something over the winter - on a mission to be a further pest next summer.

Reply to
RedOnRed

They have found their way back.. to you.. you're their next queen? or Vampire vasps? "Ve vant to bite yor feengor"

Reply to
Suz

Can I be your agent and put you on stage?

We'd make at least £13.50 together.

Reply to
RedOnRed

Oh Dear Have you read this ?

Mark

What's the problem?

Reply to
Rob Morley

Ah, you're just testing now to see if Mary really has gone aren't ya!

Reply to
Richard Conway

I think these ones are crazy, they sting the windows and leave it covered in venom its too freaky, but they do only come during the hours of darkness.

Reply to
pden

Methinks you have been watching too much TV. :-)

Reply to
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

Its not fiction. I came down this morning and there were no less than

50 wasps all flying into and stinging the window. I know it sounds far fetched but if I could post a picture on here I would. I just can't figure why they are not about in the day time. I think I need to look somewhere else for some advice. All I seem to get here is silver bullets and a crucifix's.
Reply to
pden

Put out a wasp trap, or fly paper, or smear the window with golden syrup.

Reply to
Chris Bacon

Thus spake pden unto the assembled multitudes:

Perhaps the wasps were seeing their own reflections and were busily trying to sting the unwelcome intruders...

Reply to
Andy Clews