Washing Machine Problem

I have a Bosch WFB 2004 washing machine which has a problem. When its doing the slow churning wash motion (slowly forward a few turns and then back a few turns) its as though the motor is only getting intermittent power, as though someone were turning a switch on and off causing the motor to judder round. I've checked the brushes on the motor and they are ok. The motor itself looks ok. In fact when the motor starts to speed up just before the spin cycle, and during spinning it works fine - it's just the slow washing motion where the problem is. I didn't really want to fork out for an engineer to come and fix it. I've been told that the problem is probably with the motor controller. Can anyone confirm that this is the likely cause before I go and buy one?

Thanks

Nodge

Reply to
Nodge