washing machine move

Hey, Ok dont laugh, can anyone help, I need to move a washing machin

quite some distance from its present location.All pipe work in my hous is imperial, at present the washing machine is tapped off 3/4 pipe wit reducing solder joint to 15mm, then to a straight isolating valve wit a 3/4 bsp fitting for the machine hose. It would save me loads a time if I could fit a 3/4 bsp to 15 mm ta connector or some such to the exisiting isolating valve then pipe i copper to the new location. any views please

-- mike guitar

Reply to
mike guitar

Hey, Ok dont laugh, can anyone help, I need to move a washing machin

quite some distance from its present location.All pipe work in my hous is imperial, at present the washing machine is tapped off 3/4 pipe wit reducing solder joint to 15mm, then to a straight isolating valve wit a 3/4 bsp fitting for the machine hose. It would save me loads a time if I could fit a 3/4 bsp to 15 mm ta connector or some such to the exisiting isolating valve then pipe i copper to the new location. any views please

-- mike guitar

Reply to
mike guitar

I assume this is what you are looking for.

Kaiser

Reply to
mike guitar

Looks like you could do with a browse through the various pipe fittings available in your situation. Why not go to your local home improvement centre and have a look at the plumbing section? As a novice to plumbing, I found it very educational.

Good luck, Anonymous

Reply to
Anonymous