Washer Help

Hi, wonder if anyone can help with this one
I have a Hotpoint washer (WD71). The fuse went on it (in the plug at any rate). When I changed it the washer came back on and carried on from where it left off (or so it appeared).
Now, however, when th eprogram finished, the machine doesn't unlock the door any more. Even if i put a drying program on, then door doesn't unlock afterwards.
So, I have a washer that I can't get the stuff out of. Any ideas
Many thanks in advance,
Max

Wow, thanks for the quick response. I'll give it a go tomorrow. We go on Holiday on Monday! So i could do with getting the clothes out of it!
Thanks again,
Max

Yours is the middle interlock, which will not open by simply lifting the lock as it would on the first two. First of all, wait overnight and see if the door lock releases, sometimes it will, otherwise you will need to force the lock open from the top to avoid breaking the pecker onthe door.