Washer Drive Belt

Not strictly following the rules but I will fit it myself!

Anyone know of any suppliers (cheap) for a washing M/C drive belt either on line or high street (Leeds).

TIA

John

Reply to
John

CPC -- mail order.

They do online, but most of their white goods spares are not in their catalogue, and thus I presume not online either (and I don't think they print their white goods spares catalogue anymore), so you have to phone for these now. 08701 202530

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

IMM will know

Reply to