was re:battery chargers

Slight glitch. The charger has arrived and works fine using the croc clips. However, the Torberry connector already fitted to the battery has the wrong male/female fitting.

Has there been a change of standard for these connectors? I think re-connecting the leads would be a mistake unless I use the supplied lead and swop the croc clips for crimp eyelets and re-make the battery connections. Oh well...

regards

Reply to
Tim Lamb