Warning Light illuminates on Ariston Dia combi boiler panel

Anybody familiar with the Ariston Dia? Ours is about 9 years old and has worked reliably. But now I notice the Red (resettable) warning light comes on.... I understand this glows to indicate failed electronic ignition pulse/s. After depressing this reset, lamp switches off, the ignition clicks and burner flames properly until next failed call for igniting burner. But what do I do next to rectify this failure? Does this mean the gas pilot flame goes out? Kind advice requested. TIA Jim

Reply to
Jim Gregory