warmfront grant

Why pay for a service that is free if you satisfy the requirements .

Reply to
Stuart B

Quite right too. But then you have to accept the service levels asociated with a free service: basic economics says there is (virtually) infinite demand for something that is free. The only solution is rationing (in this case ratioing by time).

Reply to
no spam here, thanks

If you do, it's entirely a figment of your imagination. I can't imagine why my grapes should be sour ....

Reply to
no spam here, thanks

LOL sorry, why should I know anything about your grapes

Bill

Reply to
Bill