Warm fridge freezer

Yup heated room. My de-icing attempts got the temperature back to something below -20 (as low as my digital thermometer goes), so that seems to be ok. I still need to check the de-icing timer though.

Reply to
John Rumm

Looking promising then - at least you know the freezer is working properly.

Drag it out and find that timer. Incidentally - if you can find the instructions it may explain the defrost cycle.

Reply to
John