warm flat roof conversion

I'm about to rebuilt a flat roof of a bathroom extension.

The current roof is of the "cold" type: having the insulation directly above the ceiling. I'm getting an idea of how to build a warm flat roof, but I'm still very doubtful about some points:

The Vapour control: There are rolls available which have a gauge of

300...I already have a DPM gauge 1000, can I use that instead? Beside the membrane is a single unit, I wouldn't need to join the different section together.

I have a few Kingspan board insulation (urethane with aluminium foil on both sides)....are these adequate? Would the foil interfere with the Vapour Control membrane? Can I just use the board without the membrane?

Any suggestion appreciated.

Reply to
swimmydeepo