Warm air heating

area.....
--

.andy

Matt, do you mean warm is dangerous too? Figures. Amateur myths.

Are you CORGI registered? How do you make a living?
--
*You! Off my planet!

flatulence wrote in message wrote:

<snip senility>
Dave Plowman (News) Wrote:

also ive attended a few fatal incidents regards WAU...i think yo should have your licence pulled if you have this sort of attitud towards a well known safety issue in the gas industr
-- gastec

Please sort your quoting out. I was replying to Drivel, not you. A good way of doing this would be to read <uk.d-i-y) direct rather than through diy banter. I've given you an example of how it should be done above.
--
*I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.

I'm saying that there's not the space to spare in the vast majority of UK houses to install a forced air system that I'd be happy with. IMM only reads makers specs - and they never give the down sides.

Well, none of mine above the normal ambient background noise in a London house. True you might get some 'ticking' as things expand at switch on time, but this is easily cured if it bothers you.
--
*A picture may be worth a thousand words, but it uses up a thousand times more
memory.

Really. That's what you use wind gags for - if needed. Glad to see your lack of basic knowledge extends far beyond your own claimed profession.
--
*Ever stop to think and forget to start again?

It's the brain that filters out unwanted sounds, not the ear.

Then you might have the decency to call him by his correct title - if indeed you know it. Of course, if he really was a film sound engineer, he wouldn't have worked for about 50 years - the last time sound was actually captured on film.

Pro audio gear doesn't have bass and treble knobs.
Care to give anymore examples of your ignorance?
--
*I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

geoff

LOL, Maxie, you are so funny!