Wardrobes on uneven floors

Hi,
Does anyone know a nice way to correct the feet of wardrobes for uneven floors? Is there a proper product available or do I have to jam rough chunks of wood under there?
Thanks!
--
Joe Woods ( snipped-for-privacy@suomi24.fi)

Dunno if this will help but when I dismantled a suite recently it was held together by nut things that had three prongs which had been hammered in to one piece of the sofa and a bolt held another piece of the sofa to it . If the wardrobe has a bit underneath where you could fit the nut part you could screw the bolt in and out until you got the adjustment u wanted . Its similar to the adjustment on a washing machine's feet .. If you cant get them I'll see if I still have some and I'll send you four if u e-mail me ure details cheers Stuart
--

"YESTERDAY is history,TOMORROW is a mystery,TODAY is a gift

That is why it is called the present "