Wardrobes on uneven floors

Hi,

Does anyone know a nice way to correct the feet of wardrobes for uneven floors? Is there a proper product available or do I have to jam rough chunks of wood under there?

Thanks!

Reply to
Joe Woods

I've just remembered where all those half crowns are ...

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Dunno if this will help but when I dismantled a suite recently it was held together by nut things that had three prongs which had been hammered in to one piece of the sofa and a bolt held another piece of the sofa to it . If the wardrobe has a bit underneath where you could fit the nut part you could screw the bolt in and out until you got the adjustment u wanted . Its similar to the adjustment on a washing machine's feet .. If you cant get them I'll see if I still have some and I'll send you four if u e-mail me ure details cheers Stuart

Reply to
Stuart