Wanted - knackered old Makita cordless

I'm looking for a Makita 14.4V cordless tool, of any sort. This is for a tinkering project and since I have a 14.4V charger already it makes sense to use that. I only really need the base (handle) with battery holder, but any complete tool can be gutted and the housing used. This is your perfect opportunity to get rid of that fecked old drill, driver, etc. A usable battery would be nice, too.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Have an ask at a small local hire shop, they might have gubbins etc

Reply to
Me Here

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Me Here" saying something like:

I just have, this morning. They've not long chucked out some scrap ones, but will keep me in mind. I'll give some others a call on Monday. Seems they're not having the same level of tool wear-out they used to have, unsurprisingly. Freecycle is another avenue.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon