Wanted Kitchen Plinths

I've recently rearranged my kitchen and added a couple of integrated appliances.

I am now looking for a supplier of kitchen plinths (Antique Pine) to allow me to complete the job.

I've looked at the 'conti-board' at the normal diy stores but the colour match is not too great for the existing kitchen.

Does anyone know a supplier - I would prefer local to Nottingham, but am happy with any recommendations.

Thanks Adrian

Reply to
Adrian Telford

Why not use bog-standard pine and stain it? Worked for me in our last house, and looked good. Why pay the earth for imitation wood when you can have the real thing?

Reply to
Paper2002AD

Is this a prefabricated kitchen, made of the usual contiboard type stuff? If so, do you know the brand; and then that would be your first port of call? I'm sure a Wickes Antique Pine contiboard is likely not to match a B&Q Antique Pine contiboard.

Or is it real pine?

David

Reply to
Lobster

The carcases are the chipboard covered with laminate, the cupborad doors are real wood. The manufacturer went bust in May, I was able to get two doors for the new integrated appliances but totally forgot about the plinths whilst I had the opportunity. Adrian

Reply to
Adrian Telford

I hadn't even considered doing that - it seems quite obvious now! Thanks Adrian

Reply to
Adrian Telford