Wanted: Ikea TUNDRA flooring

Wanted : packs of Ikea TUNDRA flooring (now discontinued by Ikea themselves) - the packs of 9 Beech-effect boards with dimensions 1285mm x 175mm x 7mm each.
I need at least 2 packs and would be happy to buy up to 12.
If you have such things in your garage and lock-up anywhere between London and Birmingham and want to turn them into ready cash, please email me at fisherofsouls@hotmail with the key words "Ikea flooring" in the subject line.
I need to buy them by the end of August at the latest.