Want To Show'n'Tell Your DIY Projects For FREE?

I thought it would be great if there was a website completely dedicate

to showcasing our diy & gardening projects especially after havin spent all that time, effort & money on our projects so I set u

From the successes of the tv programmes there' obviously a lot of people out there who love to see other people' creative efforts & even disasters so there'd be plenty of people t show your latest projects off to & it's FREE

-- Tallulah

Reply to
Tallulah

Or in other words:

"I've got this great idea to make some money selling advertising on a website, but what I really need first is some content. Is there any chance any of you nice people could come and provide me with this content for free?"

I don't have anything against someone making a living selling advertising, but I think you need to be a little more honest about it to your potential content providers.

Reply to
Grunff

Give it up you plonker. The idea is a good one regardless of the ads. A site with a collection of pictures is a useful aid for a noticeboard like this.

Reply to
Michael Mcneil