Want to replace a digistat scr with a fixed c\h programmer

Can you please recommend a non wireless fixed on the wall central heating programmer and thermostat that can replace my digistat scr and rf601

I have a greenstar 28i junior and the built in timer mt10 no longer works under timer mode so I leave it on all the time

and control via thermostat. The digistat is now also proving unreliable.

Is there a central heating programmer that incorporates a 7 day timer and a thermostat and uses the same wiring as the digistat so I can just replace it and fix onto the wall next to the boiler.

Many thanks for any advice.

Reply to
PHIL999

Is that a combi? If so, the Honeywell CM907 would be perfect.

2 wires and earth to connect. Nothing else.
Reply to
A.Lee

Horstman Centaurstat 7 would also be a reasonable choice - 7 day programmable, 6 time zones per day.

Reply to
John Rumm

Both sensible suggestions but the proposed position of the it, a thermostat remember, next to the boiler may not be adviseable.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Yes rereading the OP again, there are two ways to read it... Could be he meant a 7 day programmer, and in addition a separate stat (in which case mounting the programmer next to the boiler would be ok), or he could have meant what Alan and I assumed, a single device doing both functions, in which case, mounting it by the boiler might not be a good place as you point out.

Reply to
John Rumm