Wallpaper stripping + Wiki + Feedback + PING NT

Hi,

Not a question, but a bit of feedback:

I got this:

ago when I had a coupon. It's cheap anyway. Having used it flat out for

2 days, I must say, that despite being a cheap brand, it's actually *very* good. I'm getting plenty of steam out of it and it's so far excelled in:

1) Getting emulsioned textured ceiling paper off in one strip clean, and quite quickly - nearly zero mess. Messy bits were the sections above the picture rail, which were very well glued on.

2) Getting a very thin vinyl off - too thin to peel dry like decent vinyl, it needs to be well scored, steamed, then the vinyl layer can be teased off, then the paper layer can easily be attacked and removed.

Also, got this for under a tenner from B&Q:

it works very well - worth it if you have any amount to do.

Reply to
Tim S