wall tiles with 4mm depth: Can you get pvc edging that will fit these?

Hi,
I have a wall bathroom that was tiled ages ago with tiles that are 4mm thick. Some of the tiles on the edge of the window sill have cracked . I'd like to replace them with some spares that I have. There was not pvc tile edging in place to protect the tiles. Ideally when I replace them I'd like to put some PVC edging on in place to protect them from cracking again. I've been to local shops and they only sell the tilerite pvc edging lengths for the modern 6mm depth tiles. Is there an outlet for edging for 4mm thick tiles?
William.R.Reisen wrote:

You need to go to a pro tile outlet. I got some low profile stuff in Just Tiles in Reading