wall heater ( not central heating)

I have an old wall heater (gas) on my stairs landing. its not working, so i am planning 2 take it out. my mam and da r having gas central heating installed and have got a newish wall heater already installed 2 b taken out. my question is.. can u take the funnel of the back r the vent from outside off 2 replace in the wall hole? r should i just put it through the hole and fix... can u just render the hole up from the outside also? r is it just 2 risky 2 try...

Reply to
Kris Dawson

WTF are you on about??

Reply to
Grunff

I _think_ he might be saying something like

How do you make good the old flue hole? (It's part of removing the heater in my book).

Reply to
Ed Sirett

Too much txting methinks

Reply to