Wall fixings advice sought

True - have you a Wicks handy? They're cheaper than Homebase. Almost anywhere is. M6 ones need a 12mm hole in the wall. They are big enough to expand between bricks if you hit the mortar course and get a good grip that way.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

The easiest one for me to get to is Screwfix - a 5 min walk from the tube station which is half way on my journey home.

And that's what I've just done - so we'll see how it goes!

Reply to
Dave Newt

To-do List:

Dave Newt

Why do they insist on serving butter fresh from the fridge, and thus unspreadable?

I have got used to putting the butter pat on top of the teapot for a while, which can give you a fighting chance.

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon