Wall chaser for 50 quid at Aldi next week

My weekly Aldi email has just informed me that next week they are stocking wallchasers for 50 quid...

don't believe it's going to be a wonderfully made and durable piece of kit, but given that even the crappy Ferm model from Screwfix comes in at

130 quid, I think this has to be at least worth a looksee for those of us who would use one only occasionally...

David

Reply to
Lobster

saw this and thought that it could be worth it for someone who is on the edge of hiring one for a couple of days (diy) and then either ebay it or whatever.

paul

Reply to
Paul