Wago Connectors

If you choc block it, strip the wires so they both go under both screws. I can't quantify it, but it always seems more reliable to me.

Cheers

Reply to
Syd Rumpo

As TLC and CEF have been selling Wago connectors for some years and given their large electrical contractor customer bases, I think it unlikely that the products do not meet the stated specifications.

Reply to
rbel

I have to admit that I haven't tried the push-fit ones because I have a prejudice (perhaps irrational) against push-fit anything, but the lever ones seem quite impressive.

Reply to
Adam Funk