Wagner 7000H Airless Paint Sprayer

The clear out continues of all my old tat !!!

This may be handy if you have a large area to paint:

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

I love the seed drill.

And surely someone here will want to snap up the old colours T&E!

Reply to
newshound

I'll be quite happy if the seed drill goes for the starting bid of 99 pence if it goes to someone who appreciates it. I can't face scrapping it which is why it's been in my yard for the last 6 years since I found it :)

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

I know *exactly* how you feel. Equally, if I took it off your hands I would only be doing what you are doing in six years time!

(We are *thinking* about harrowing using one of our mules instead of the tractor, but our plot is too uneven for a seed drill of that size, even if we were sowing anything other than grass).

Reply to
newshound

I loved the collection on ebay. I so want to wander round Andrew's yard! :)

Reply to
GB

Sort of thing that used to lie in hedgerows around farms in the dozens including ours back in the sixties. Then there was that 70's

80's fad to fill pubs with old tat to create "atmosphere". When that phase passed a lot of things were just skipped and lost. Not many things left in hedges now as pikeys have found most of them. Hopefully whoever takes the drill will keep it intact but sadly many want it for the wheels only to decorate a wall or something until the next decor change when they will be lost.

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

I think we need to be told. Just how does one 'find' something like a seed drill?

Reply to
Andrew May

Kettle's always on - you'd be welcome

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

There's a less than complete set of remains of something similar, half covered by brambles, by a farm gate on my dog walking route. Amazing that the pikeys havn't had it.

Reply to
newshound

Simples :

When we bought this place 6 - 7 years ago the main field hadn't been cut in decades. The grass and undergrowth was chest high in places. Previous owners ran a greyhound training establishment, and just had the periphery cut as a walking exercise track, and a central track that they used lined with hay bales as a racing track complete with 'hare on a string'. When I got a contractor in to give it it's first cut we stumbled upon the seed drill.

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Mawson