W-B boiler control query

Last year I had my heating overhauled and the boiler replaced with a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 28i Junior using a remote radio thermostat in the hall. This is working well.

In my last house the programmer, a Randall 103E, had a very handy "Boost" button which turned the boiler on for an hour, or if already on, added an hour to the on-time.

Is it possible to add such a feature to my W-B system? It would be very useful. At the moment I'm turning the boiler on using the control panel behind the flap and forgetting to switch it back to timed operation.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Horstmann E15 Boost Timeswitch or

Horstmann C17 single channel Timeswitch

Doctor Drivel

In article , Doctor Drivel writes

the 'call for heat' contacts in the boiler, and the existing wireless thermostat stays in place?

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

The C17 can do, but only a hours boost. It has volt free contacts, so the stat wiring can run through it. Then keep the boiler clock on 24 hrs. The programmer can be located anywhere and also each day can be programmed separately.

Both have volt free contacts.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel