Volunteer to London (and other) cities guide web-site needed!

Please visit our

and become an editor!

Also we interesting in affiliate firms who want to earn on our Hotels listing...

Dmitry

project director

Reply to
seo-expert

Earn? Strange way to spell pay for.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Hello, Dave!

Thanks, but whats strange? Have you got any ideas to increase our purchases?

Dmitry Lunin

project director

Reply to
seo-expert

In message , seo-expert writes

Sorry, it's not clear how much you are paying....?

Reply to
chris French

Chris, hello!

We are paying 50% for each listed hotel and real estate company. There are much more then (250 cities * 10 places for ads each city)

2500 ads per month * 5 euro = 12500 euro on
section!

Also we have: "Restaurants, Bars and Pubs"; "Clubs & Nightlife"; "Shopping"; "Flights"; "Car Rental"; "Real Estate"; "Tours" ads section, after that...

Dmitry Lunin

project director

Reply to
seo-expert