Vokera Linea 726 Poor Domestic Hot Water Supply

Hello there

I have a Vokera Linea 726 that is barely 18 months old fitted in a new house. It has already packed up once, and had a new PCB fitted under warranty. However the warranty has now run out, and the boiler is now very reluctant to supply hot water. If I turn a hot water tap on partially, then the water gets very hot, however, if I turn the tap on full the water then cools back down again. This problem has occurred suddenly, and not developed over a period of time. I have read through loads of other topics about Vokera boilers, and there seems to be a few too many problems with them for my liking! If anyone would be able to offer advice as to what may be wrong with mine, this would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance

James.

Reply to
wilky

Since this problem has come on suddenly I guess something must be wrong.

Some explicit flow rates and temperatures ( 1 digit accuracy will be good enough) to get some idea what's happening.

Reply to
Ed Sirett