Vokera Linea 24 Hot Water Problem

My linea 24 Central Heating is working fine.

Hot Water is only giving luke warm, temp. is at 34 degrees. but when flow at tap is closed the temp shoots up to 90 deg. on boiler display.

I have noticed that the 22mm pipe that connects to "Diverter Valve Manifold" (main brass housing at bottom left) is very hot indeed, But the Domestic Heat Exchanger (DHE) body is luke warm. Same as the Hot water outflow pipe. As soon as the tap is closed, the temp shoots up to

90 and the DHE begins to get hot to same temp as main feed pipe.

I have checked: The water pressure at mains Motorised Valve

I have replaced: domestic heat exchanger thermister on main heat exchanger. thermostat switch on main heat exchanger. thermister near dhw heat exchanger. non return valve on bottom right of dhw heat exchanger. Also replaced the valve bobbin in diverter valve (bottom left, located behind motorised valve). Also replaced the water pressure switch, But have not touched the adjustable plastic screw heads on this switch. Many thanks for your help.

Reply to
carl897