Vodaphone billing (probably OT)

latest trick is a plugin to read pdfs as a web page, rather then vector to an external reader like Acrobat. That's a configurable option in firefox

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

In message , Tim Lamb writes

Breaking news!

Poking around the Firefox settings I found *pop-ups* turned off. Reset this to allow.

Next visit to Vodafone same as before: no see bill as pdf box.

Idly poking around with the *Ctrl* button pressed and clicking in the region of *see bill* the pdf box suddenly arrived! I see the new billing runs to 4 pages!

Now, will it be OK next month? Will I remember the fix?

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Microsoft Edge actually displays PDFs quite well natively. Not so good when you want to print them...

Reply to
polygonum

Heres a very good viable alternative to Adobe been using it for some time now all good:)

tony sayer