Vitodens 200W WB2B

Any experts on this system boiler? Have a rather obscure fault...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Had to google this to even find out that it was Viesssmann! Not that popular in UK - more often found in mainland Europe

If the problem is control board related then it might be worth pinging Geoff -our local board repair expert.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

We've already been discussing this offgroup

As you say - not that popular in the UK

Reply to
geoff