Visual Basic

In my industry they call it a squarrr

Reply to
tim....

In message , tim.... writes

Apparently C++ developers are all terrorists .. I knew there was something shifty about them.

geoff

Ha ha! I got out of the Java game (well, more or less) when it went all touchy-feely and "use a GUI to generate all your code and use this heavy framework and never mind the bloat" - it all got a bit boring after that.

I never did quite master the beard, though... best I go is about a week before I think that maybe I should actually shave today... ;)

cheers

Jules

Reply to
Jules Richardson