Virgin media

Moving on the 14th, spoke to Virgin.

They are connecting us up FOC in new house.

I moaned about the alleged 20meg broadband, they upgraded it to 30meg.

They are supplying a new super duper hub thingy that includes wi fi.

They are reducing the monthly bill by £15 for 6 months, then it's £10 less.

She asked me if there was anything else she could do for me.

Didn't have the front to ask for a blow job...

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

We advised ViginMedia via their website that we were moving and wanted to transfer services to our new address on the date of the move. Confirmation received.

Got to new house - noth "Just because we sent you a confirmation doesn't mean we got your original message."

Reply to
mike

and once you move in they will deny all knowledge of any of that.

-
Reply to
Mark

Very fortunately I know one of their engineers, a proper one, not a monkey. So I tend to go to him for sensible advice. I won't quote what he says about their call centre apart from that it isn't exactly complimentary.

Reply to
Bill

Kinda heartwarming to see the stitching up of someone who mercilessly profits from others (Cordless doorbells outdone...)

Reply to
Richard