video players

Can I convert an Easy Media file (.vro extension) to a Windows Media file by changing the extension ? I don't have any Windows Media files so can someone tell me what extension they use ?

Jim Hawkins

Reply to
Jim Hawkins

No. Its certainly never that simple, I'm afraid. Since I lost sight I now don't bother, but I blame all the formats for my white hair. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Apparently they're related to VOB files so will contain MPEG 2 video.

If you just want to play them, try VLC player.

Reply to
Scott M

Thanks, Brian and Scott. I've now downloaded VLC Media Player It plays my prized John Bird & John Fortune videos perfectly !

Jim Hawkins

Reply to
Jim Hawkins