victorian/edwardian houses or new houses?

You are....so true.

Reply to
IMM

No, it seems to have an endless capacity to ingest and regurgitate them with little alteration other than some corruption due to total incomprehension..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

You are in cloud cuckoo land!

That sounds appealing.

< snip drivel >
Reply to
IMM

Yah...well...no...fine ! :-)

And who pays YOUR wages? Phony Liar?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Confused eh!

Who is he or her?

Reply to
IMM

I can just hear Janet Street Porter saying that,........

.. and amazingly seem to believe that they have everybody fooled into believing it.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

No, but its obvious you have.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

No surprises, there then.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

you, not me.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I try to be..true...to myself.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Look at IMM. They have.

Remember he is more represntative than those of us who (gasp) can use computers, and do D-I-Y.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

You never do surprise me.

Reply to
IMM

Have you been sneaking?

Reply to
IMM

You keep hearing me? Do you dream of me too?

Reply to
IMM

Are the voices still there?

Reply to
IMM

But the first time he's admitted it?

Reply to
Dave Plowman

{:-))

Franz

Reply to
Franz Heymann

In message , Franz Heymann writes

It is also very much lighter than air and so as a gas is rapidly off up into the stratosphere and can escape. You need to worry when it reacts with oxygen to form tritiated water - then it can get into the food chain and do real damage.

To put this radioactivity into perspective 18keV electrons are only a little bit more energetic than the electron beam inside a colour TV tube.

Regards,

Reply to
Martin Brown

[snip]

I have now had a quick look with Google, using the search terms - Rubbia radioactive waste - and found a fair selection of papers. Researh on this process is going on in Holland and in Russia. (And probably elsewhere as well) The main motivation for it was originally that it would be a way of getting rid of the plutomium, and hence eliminate the possibility of that material getting into the hands of potential troublemakers.

[snip]

Franz

Reply to
Franz Heymann