Very Slim Heated towell rail/radiator

I am searching for a slim heated towel rail. As it is to go behind a door the space available is limited. I only have about 8cm from the wall to the door ( I have an existing single rad in that space). Width is limited to about 50-55cms, height is no problem.
I am searching for a holy grail here or can anyone offer me a likely source.
Thanks
AndyP
-- "Wisest are they that know they do not know." Socrates

Mine came from http://www.cityplumbing.co.uk / Unfortunately they don't have an online catalog.
It's 500mm wide and about 7cm deep and chrome.
A bit pricey for the chrome, but I'm sure they have white as well. Maybe give them a ring and ask for a catalogue.
HTH, Al

Al, thanks for that. It is reassuring to know that they are available in something less than the 9-12 cms deep I have seen so far.
AndyP
Dee wrote:

I made mine. Fit two extra radiator valve to the top ports of the radiator. Make the rails and uprights out of 15mm copper pipe and capiliary fittings and your very best soldering. Make the top rail slopes uphill very slightly and fit a bleed screw on the high end corner. Polish the copper and lacquer with joy transparent paint (this does not yellow with age or heat unlike varnish). Magic!
Bob