Vertical blinds - looking for a low-profile system

I want to install some vertical blinds inside a window recess.

However, the windows are uPVC and open inwards such that there is only 3 cm of clearance between the top of the window and the lintel, where I would like to mount the blind track.

If it's at all possible I would like to avoid mounting the blinds outside the window recess (because the blinds would then foul a door).

One vendor kindly sent me a track sample - although the track (27mm in height) itself will fit (just), when it's hanging from its mountings it's a definite no-go.

Does such a low-profile system exist? Or do I have to figure out an alternative solution?

Mark

Reply to
Mark