Veritas R8 Alarm

Hi,
Has anyone got one of these alarms? If so, can I ask what voltage/ampage the battery should be? There is no battery in mine (inherited with the new house!) but I have a spare from a previous house. The spare is 12V and 1.2A, will this be OK to use?
Cheers Mike

1.2A,
It will work in the Veritas. Maybe the battery is not big enough for the job though as I think the 1.2A your refer to is 1.2Ah (amp hours) and you should really be looking a using a 2.1Ah battery. They should be no more than 15 from a local electrical wholesaler.
Adam
Think 1.2 will work although personally I'd go for a 3.0ah
-- Remove BRAIN before replying

voltage/ampage
new
job