Veritas (not Vista) alarm panel problems

(Repost cos I got the panel name wrong)

I've just moved into a house with what appears to be a Veritas R8 alarm panel that was installed around 7 years ago. I have downloaded the manual from the Texecom website, but it doesn't seem to give the right function codes. I want to change the pin code and to do a walk test, but when I follow the instructions for changing the code I put in the current code and then press the Prog key which gives me some sort of error tone and not the response I'm expecting, and then it doesn't accept the "60" menu code. Does anyone know if this is an old version of the panel and if so where I can get the instructions on it please? I know for certain that I have the correct pin as I can successfully set and unset the alarm with it.

Reply to
kenord

speak to Texecom directly, they will be able to help.

Steve

Reply to
r.p.mcmurphy

Reply to