Venturi showers

Does anyone have long term experience of a venturi shower?

Is it any good?

Is it easy to descale?

Recommended makes?

MBQ

Reply to
MBQ

I have a venturi shower.

think its excellent, easy to install (uses pushfit), very reliable. You must make sure that you can supply enough hot water at a good enough temp, and that you are running it off mains pressure cold water.

The only problem I have is that when the shower head starts to scale up, it does lose the ability to deliver as much heat. Something to do with back pressure on the valve I think. Anyway, its got those little rubber holes that you get on some shower heads. All I have to do is rub the rubber bits and it seems to descale it and get it back to full operating temperature.

Its really quite powerful, easily adjustable. I'm really happy with ours.

Regards

Mark

Reply to
Mark Trueman