Venturi showers

The difficulty/expense of putting an electric shower in is proving too much, so I'm looking at more creative options! Anyone got any experience of venturi showers? I've seen one manufacturer claim that other designs suffer from poor temperature control, particularly if you move the shower head around whilst showering.

Is this true? Does it matter if the venturi valve is in the control unit on the wall or on the shower head?

al

The Ideal Trevi Boost is good.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I've had my "Aquadart" for 13 years, and I've been very pleased with it.

Reply to
Mr Fuxit

I had an Aquadart Hyrdoflow venturi show and it was very sensitive to shower head position and water pressure. If went from freezing to scalding very easily.

I would recommend a pumped shower and a themostatic valve instead.

Mark

You bought the wrong shower. Get an Ideal Trevi Boost. Been around for a long time and work fine.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel