Venting gas dryer

I have been having a problem with mold and mildew for the last 25 years. I realized the problem was being caused by steam venting from my clothes dryer venting under my carport. It is impossible to vent it any other way except vertically due to the fact it is against my bedroom wall. If possible and practical, could it be vented straight up thru ceiling and attic and cross over out thru gabel vent?? I cannot go under house either. I need help. Thanks

Reply to
crappie

I have been having a problem with mold and mildew for the last 25 years. I realized the problem was being caused by steam venting from my clothes dryer venting under my carport. It is impossible to vent it any other way except vertically due to the fact it is against my bedroom wall. If possible and practical, could it be vented straight up thru ceiling and attic and cross over out thru gabel vent?? I cannot go under house either. I need help. Thanks

Reply to
crappie

What does the manual for the dryer say? Get the manuafacturers to answer the question and/or send you the book.

Reply to
Ed Sirett