Vent grille trouble

I need a 4 or 4.5 x 9" terracotta closable vent. But can I find one anywhere? No! I don't know why - anyone know where I might find one? Or if not, where to get terracotta plastic to make one.

thanks, NT

Reply to
NT

terracotta is not plastic

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

No, but it is sometimes used to describe a colour.

Reply to
Fredxx

Wot about one of them....

Nthkentman

I cant find a terracotta colour one, do you have a product code?

What does hit & miss mean in this context?

NT

Reply to
NT

as in 'plastic yellow' or 'plastic green'?

anyway if that's what he wants cut up some plastic flower pots.

Or spray paint the plastic.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

slidable pair of punched grills - when aligned, holes line up, air comes in. when bot aligned, airproof.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

what's needed though. I want to close it at will basically.

NT

Reply to
NT

Well, lots more googling has only demonstrated that they just dont exist in terracotta colour. I cant imagine why.

And I dont see how to make one out of a plant pot!

So now I need to design something - but out of what?

NT

Reply to
NT