Velux Windows won't stay open

Hi

Does anyone know how to adjust velux windows so that they will sta open. We have four large windows installed but the friction hinge son't seem to stop the window closing on three of them. The other on works fine and will stay open

Reply to
joelinbristol

You could try

see what they recommend

Reply to
?..?

Open it fully as far as it goes you will hear a click (might need to stand on something) then just pull it down

Reply to
Dayne peters

He's probably sussed it, or even moved house, in the 14 years since he asked...

Reply to
adrian5750

14 years ago.....
Reply to
Adrian Brentnall

Yes now although we castigate that web site, even I can see the original post date on that thread on the site, it seems its only when it comes out it loses that, so in that case how can the person who is replying on that site not see the posting date? Its spoken to me quite clearly. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa