Velux handles

Hi, anyone know where i can pick up an extended velux window handle, window is approx 12 ft up on ceiling,cheers

Reply to
Bod

Is it a pole you're after, so you can reach from the window from the floor? A piece of plastic plumbing pipe with a hook on the end, might help.

Reply to
BigWallop

I don't know if this will help, but...

I use one of those metal, extending washing-line poles which have a sort of somewhat flexible plastic hook on the end - to reach the Velux windows in our kitchen roof/eaves. I am 6' 2in and the windows 'much' higher.

It cost me £1.00 from a car boot sale. I guess the likes of B&Q sell these?

Good luck

Keith

Reply to
Keith (Dorset)