Velcro Sanding Sheets

I have a B&D mouse sander with profile attachments. It has occurred to me that a good way to get the right size sanding sheets would be to cut them out myself. I can of course buy the largest velcro sanding sheets I can find which are for specific devices, but I wondered if you can buy large sheets of such velcro sanding paper which you could then cut to the correct profile for particular tools. Any ideas?

Reply to
Bill Clarke

Toolstation do full size sheets with waste holes which they call "hook and loop" rather than Velcro presumably to avoid trademark contravention problems.

And there may be others.

michael adams

michael adams

Toolstation do full size sheets with waste holes which they call "hook and loop" rather than Velcro presumably to avoid trademark contravention problems.

And there may be others.

Or if you're feeling a bit more ambitious you can always buy it by the roll

5 metres x 115mm aluminium oxide for ?9.25 (not checked P&P)

michael adams

michael adams

michael adams

Thanks that is just waht I was looking for but could not find.

Reply to
bill.clarke987