Various

Notice board - will be with us in 2 weeks. Can you think about what will be on it? once this is sorted I intend to liase with Shiela Dyer as I respect her sense of design and layout. If she agrees I will take the info to her.

Sunday - are you using a ppt presentation - If you are can I send you the Advent Liturgy ppt to put at the beginning to save swapping computers?

Christmas Services - I would like to be able to add the other services for December to the poster in the 'window'. Do you have the electronic version of the original? It is only B&W so I can produce an A3 copy at church.

Malcolm

Reply to
Malcolm

Please ignore - fibger trouble

Malcolm

Reply to
Malcolm

As embarrassing c*ck-ups go, this one is decidedly tame. ;-)

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

HUH?

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

It's what happens when you use a program like Outlook Express (which I actually like) and the post to Usenet and send email buttons are right next to each other.

Not that I've ever posted to Usenet when I was sending an email or more often vice versa.

Reply to
Road_Hog

How does it know which newsgroup to send it to? (I've never used it)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Just the one? If there's more than a few, you might want to get a printer to quote...

Oh, wait, wrong thread.

Reply to
Adrian

Normally what happens to me is that I try to be clever and do both things at the same time, not knowing that the reply address is munged and then i get a load of messages for days telling me they could not deliver the email. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Jolly good, barry on.

Reply to