Valor HomeFlame Super

I'm having problems with my gas fire, after its been on a short time it just turns itself off. Any ideas what may be causing this?

Thanks

Janet

Reply to
janbennett

Most likely cause is blocked flue or insufficient ventilation. Turn it off and leave it off until properly checked out.

Reply to
Heliotrope Smith

If it is fairly new it probably has an oxysafe pilot. Turning itself off is telling you there is a reduction in the oxygen content of the room which if unchecked would lead to vitiation and production of Carbon Monoxide. The only safe solution is to get it properly sorted out.

Reply to
cynic

In message , Heliotrope Smith writes

Without even knowing what type of fire it is - are you psychic ?

Reply to
geoff

I'd have bet upwards of sixpence that it was a Valor HomeFlame Super ...

Owain

Reply to
Owain