Valliant VUW282 hot water not hot

I've been over the last 2 years having some problems with my turbomax

282, about a year ago I replaced the diverter and DHW heat exchanger. Its been running fine up and till now but the diverter started leaking from where the micro switch is located. Rather than try and fix that, I brought a another new valve and installed that today but now the hot water is getting as hot as it should be. Now the hot water fine before I changed the diverter so what could have changed ? is there any adjustments I need to do ?
Reply to
mayurw